Monday, May 31, 2021

My experience of using google ads

 



Google offers an ads network for advertisers in which any person is able to get registration and post ads on google. Google is a big company so I decided to use it for posting ads for promotion of my blog and my youtube channel.

I started the process but when I entered the payment details of my card then it was said that the card is not accepted. That was a debit card so I thought that they only accept the credit cards. However there must be some technical issues due to which the ads are not posted.

I contacted with them and they gave me long details and technical information but they have not solved the issues. This is not good as the company must check the issues and solve them so that the advertisers can start to post ads immediately. Advertisers are not able to check long details and understand the technical information which is required for posting ads.

Google must make the process simple so that the users can post ads immediately and make payments so that they can get results. In many videos it is said that posting ads on google is simple and the users are able to get a lot of traffic in a short time period. However in practice the process is hard and complex and without technical knowledge it is not possible to post ads.

Those who are posting ads on google must have technical knowledge due to which they are posting ads. Those who lack technical knowledge are not able to post ads. When anything is searched on google then there are many organic results however there are some results with ads.

These are some results related with the keywords and it shows that the process is complex therefore many people are not able to post ads. Google must make the process simple so that all users can post ads and get traffic on their sites or blogs or channels when needed.

I hope that the process of google ads will become simple in near future and the technical team will assist advertisers through which they can post ads and get the best results.


Useful links:

 

Check my online store here

https://payhip.com/dealingsonnet

 

Check my youtube channel here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY8tQ0IcCHplcP-OwFS2XXQ

 

Check my information blog here

https://informationandads.blogspot.com

 

Check my content blog here

https://contentcollectioncontent.blogspot.com

 

#googleads #marketing #promotion #tipsandtricks #onlinebusiness #onlinecareer #workfromhome #leads #investment #issues