Monday, May 31, 2021

My experience of using facebook ads

 



Facebook is a big company so I decided to use it for advertisement of my blog and also for my youtube channel. I started the process and followed the steps and managed to run the first campaign.

Then the traffic was slow so I increased the bid amount and then traffic increased but I got no conversion and no benefits. The first campaign was a waste of time and money. Then I tried for another time for blog and also for my youtube channel but this time I was not allowed. My ads account was blocked and made limited.

I contacted with support and they ensured me that they will check the issue and solve it. It seems that automatic systems are working in facebook which are checking facebook ads and if anything is not as per their needs then the systems are blocking the ads of users. I waited for their decision but the problem was not solved.

I saw many videos on youtube related with benefits of facebook ads as this site is getting a lot of traffic but the process is not so simple. It is hard to get the ads running on facebook and it is also hard to get a lot of traffic.

People in videos are saying that you will make some investment in running ads and then you will get targeted traffic and they you will get benefits more than your investment. However these stories are not true and the process is very complex of getting the ads running and approved.

Facebook is a big company and it must make the process simple as a person paying for running ads must be facilitated in the process so that the ads could be approved and started to deliver results in a short time period.

Making the delays and keeping the advertisers waiting for many days is not a good thing. When automatic systems are able to reject the ads then the automatic systems must be there to approve the ads.

I hope that facebook will approve my ads sooner as the investment is also blocked in facebook and ads are not running. There are many technical points in this process and some must be missing.

Facebook ads team must check all the cases of advertisers so that they can get the ads running in a short time period and remain safe from problems. My overall experience of using facebook ads is not good so far as the investment is lost and I have not got any benefits and new campaigns are also not running as the account is disabled and I made many reminders and messages for facebook ads team but they are not working to resolve this issue and my time is also wasted in the process.


Useful links:

 

Check my online store here

https://payhip.com/dealingsonnet

 

Check my youtube channel here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY8tQ0IcCHplcP-OwFS2XXQ

 

Check my information blog here

https://informationandads.blogspot.com

 

Check my content blog here

https://contentcollectioncontent.blogspot.com

 

#facebookads #marketing #promotion #leads #sales #onlinebusiness #onlinecareer